About the Role
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate or junior frontend developer to join a start-up business where the founding team have enjoyed previous success in an award-winning business.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Design, as such this is an excellent opportunity to gain a wide amount of exposure and learn early in your career.
On a daily basis you will be involved in all aspects of development while working on innovative client projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working in an agile development team to develop, test and maintain applications
• Documenting user requirements and user stories
• Implementing User Interfaces designs
• Peer-review of code
• Providing support and maintenance as required
• Reporting on project progress to the Head of Design
• Continual learning of technologies and skills
A recent graduate or early in your career, you will be keen to learn, focused and results orientated with an eye for design. You will have a passion for coding and the desire to hone your skills as a frontend developer.
Essential technical skills include:
• Good understanding of at least one web application frameworks (Angular, React etc,)
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of frontend development, ideally with experience doing this in a professional environment or on a personal project
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Salary dependant on experience
• 35 days holiday
• Pension contribution once probation period is completed
• Other perks include weekly drinks and regular team lunches